Friday, February 22, 2013

Hitting rock bottom & Starting my Journey...



Hey Ya'll! In May of 2012 I found out that I was pregnant with my first child. In June, we moved to WA State due to my husbands work (he's in the NAVY). I spent most days in the house eating like crazy. I mean I was eating for 2 right...Wrong! after 9 months of eating like crap & sitting on my butt I gained 50lbs & the day I had him I weighed 180lbs (Mind you I am 5'2)!
NYE, December 2010
I slowly lost about 20lbs after his birth. I started working & was drinking at least 1 Mountain Dew a day plus a candy bar. I didnt gain weight BUT I was not helping myself in anyway. So a year after my son was born i decided that I could not take it anymore. I had to make a change. My marriage was not doing well, I was not happy with myself, I was uncomfortable in my own skin & my husband honestly thought that I needed antidepressants. So I had finally hit rock bottom and was ready to change myself, my body & my life!
Colts 1st Bday, February 2012
I had tried a few different diets & workout programs BUT nothing was doing it for me. In April 2012 my cousins wife had had some major success with Turbo Fire. So I talked to her & she convinced me to try it out. I bought it & in May I started it. (we were moving & my husband was down In Mississipi at School). I was staying with my parents & within the 1st month I was down 15lbs! I kept following the program, watching what I eat, counting calories (using myfitnesspal) & by September I was down to 130lbs. My pre-baby weight!
May 2012
Fast foward to Now, March 2013, & I am at 126lbs...It is only 4lbs less then what i was in September BUT I do not go by the scale, I see how my clothes fit, how I feel, my measurements & what muscles I am gaing & defining!! This is by far one of the hardest things I have ever done. I struggle on a daily basis with eating right & making myself workout. I found a routine & I stick to it, It is so much easier that way!
January 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 AnchoredFit . Powered by Blogger.

© 2013 Anchored Fit, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena